Friday, February 6, 2009

Face Time

Ben is revealing more of his personality to me everyday. He loves to stare at our faces and is starting to mimic our expressions. Yesterday he smiled. It wasn't gas! Probably more like an imitation of the stupid grin we have on our faces every time we look at him but who the hell cares. HE SMILED! His sweet baby coos really are too much. They melt me down every time I hear him.

I'm going to try to take some video and post it up so stay tuned.

I'm still struggling with my low milk supply. I made the stupid mistake of reading the ingredient list on the formula bottle and had a mini melt down in the supermarket but for the most part I've gotten used to the idea of supplementing with it. My last ditch effort to increase my supply is a pharmacutical called Domperidone. Only trace amounts enter my breast milk and the side effects are very mild. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, the baby is still gaining weight and more beautiful everyday. I can't wait for you guys to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment