Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year



I hope you guys had a good new year. We went to dinner at a very tradition french restaurant called Chez Pierre. Its kind of tired but its a local landmark and we thought it would be nice for Graham. Sean and I barely made it to midnight. I think Graham passed out around 11:30. We did toast to the new year with 7-up before he fell asleep. Sean and I stayed up just long enough for a new year's kiss then passed out ourselves.

Sean is all geared up for the USC game today. I know he's going to get on the phone with Richie to talk football and he will be so loud that I won't be able to escape it anywhere in the house. Graham and I will probably go to the movies.

Still no signs of labor yet. I really messed up by expecting Ben early. We're all anxious for him to get here. Sean just said this morning, "Honey, I want that boy out!".

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment